Thursday, July 30, 2015

Treasure Hunting (Summer 2015)

Want to see what I found treasure hunting? Check out these goodies:

(New to the blog?  Click here to read about the tradition of treasure hunting)




White Ceramic Vase $1

You may remember this vase from previous posts as I purchased and used it for my Sister's Welcome Baby Party.

(You can click here or here you want to see it filled with flowers.)



 Glass Vase .50

After gifting my Sister with the vases from the party, I decided to start a collection of my own.  This one is the first to come home with me so far!



Milk Glass Candle Holder .25

I'm not really a big fan of taper style candles, but for a quarter I thought I would give this piece a chance.  I'm not sure how I'll use it yet!



Peppermint Shakers .50

I don't change out my salt and pepper shakers, but since these were shaped like candy I decided to buy them.  I won't actually use them as shakers, but I'm sue they will look adorable with the rest of my candy decor this Christmas!



Candy Cane Vase $1

I found this candy cane vase the same day that I found the peppermint shakers, it was a Christmas kind of day!

Like the white platter as a backdrop?  Keep reading!  ;)



Gold Ornaments $1

You might remember me talking about upgrading my living room tree.  Of our three holiday trees, the living room tree is the one that provides home to our collection of yearly ornaments.  I'm going to keep it that way but I would like to add a base of chocolate and gold ornaments as well.  These will make a great start!

(You can read about our  living room treedining room tree, or our kitchen tree by clicking these links.)

 

White Ceramic Platter $1

You may remember seeing this platter as part of my summer decor update post - it looks fantastic with my artificial strawberries!

(You can click here if you missed the post.)



Milk Glass Plate $1

I loved the detailing of this small plate, couldn't pass it up!




Faux Carrots .50

These artificial carrots have been safely tucked away with the rest of my Easter decor.  Look, there is that white ceramic platter again!  :D

(You can click here to read more about my Easter decor.)



Pirate Treasure! .25

If you read my Halloween decor post, you remember that I have a couple of pirate chests filled with faux bones.  I have been wanting to add pirate 'treasure' to these chests forever!  Yay!!!

(You can click here to read more about my Halloween decor.)



 White Ceramic Bowl  $1

This looks to me like a giant ramekin...or a dog food bowl...hahaha!  Either way I liked it!  If you look at the close-up photos on top, you can see the crackle finish.

  I'm not sure how I'll use it in the future, but for not it's propping up one of my cupcakes (photo below).



 Giant ramekin turned cupcake stand...because why not?

:D :D :D



 Set of Ramekins  .25

I'm pretty sure I will never, ever bake in these...but tiny things are cute...so now they are mine!  The ceramic pie lady (that lives in my cupcake cabinet) is making good use of one of them, so the purchase was necessary! :D

(You can click here if you want to read more about my cupcake cabinet.)


That's all the treasures I have for now, I hope you enjoyed the post. Thanks for stopping by!

-Jennifer

© Jennifer Adams Flowers 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment