Thursday, January 21, 2016

Pink Lemonade Birthday Cake





If you happened to read yesterday's bakery post featuring a strawberry cake, then you know that I have another yummy cake to share with you today.

You can click here to get caught up with the strawberry cake, or keep scrolling to read about the pink lemonade cake pictured above.



Supplies

I used Pilsbury cake mix and icing in pink lemonade flavor.



Pretty in Pink

After applying the icing, I topped the cake with multicolored heart-shaped sprinkles.  

I also added a variety of pink candles; some hot pink, some light pink, some pink and white striped and a special re-lighting pink candle in the middle ;)



Dressed & Ready

I cut out the cupcake photo along with the pink lemonade tag and attached them to my cake carrier with yellow ribbon.  And that was that, a pretty cake all ready to go!

I hope you enjoyed this how-to post, thanks for stopping by!

-Jennifer

© Jennifer Adams Flowers 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment