Friday, January 2, 2015

Angela & Ian (2014)

I was very excited the other day to receive an email containing these lovely photos!  Check out Angela and Ian's wedding:


Angela & Ian

This Bride and Groom chose pink and white roses for their wedding aboard a Carnival Cruise.  Doesn't that sound like an awesome adventure?  Get married... set sail... travel the seas... what a fun wedding!

I have to say that Angela's choice in a bridal gown is stunning!  I love the subtle Grecian style of the one shoulder design, especially paired with the (Greek/Roman style) pillar floral arrangements.  Now that is the way to convey a theme, well done Gorgeous!


Another shot of the happy couple.


That "We Still Do" cake topper is adorable, and I'm making a mental note to find similar fabric to what is on the table.  So many photos would be spectacular with luxurious background fabric like that!

....Is anybody seeing what else I'm seeing here?  Bride and Groom ducks!!!  You all know how much I love my ducks, I'm going to have to find myself some of these to add to my collection.  Maybe they could be 'anniversary decor'....hmmmmmm.... :)



Pretty rings and pretty flowers.

I'm so glad these flowers were able to make a perfect backdrop for one of the wedding photos.

  Congratulations Angela & Ian, thank you for sharing your special day!

-Jennifer

© Jennifer Adams Flowers 2014

2 comments: