Saturday, January 3, 2015

My Life in Pictures (December 2014)


December was a busy month around here, but I managed to find the time for a few photos!


Papaw's Birthday Cake

My Granny always made my Dad a pineapple upside-down cake for his birthday.  Since she is no longer with us, I have taken over the tradition.

I didn't get a photo until after it had been mostly eaten (oops), but it was really good! 



Baby Girl and I did a lot of holiday baking.

It was fun to spend an entire afternoon of her school break together working in the kitchen :)



Gingerbread Cake

This is one of the cakes that Baby Girl and I made that day: a double layer gingerbread cake with vanilla icing.  We melted the icing first so it would drip down the sides, sprinkled on a little cinnamon and then added the white sprinkles.



Mamaw's Birthday Cake

Another project that Baby Girl and I worked on was this double layer Devil's Food cake.  We added dark chocolate, mint flavored M&Ms into the cake batter and mixed a mint sugar packet into the vanilla icing.  More M&Ms on top and a few green polka-dotted candles made a really cute birthday cake.

This was my favorite treat of the season - chocolate, chocolate, chocolate!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I made sure to take a few photos from every Christmas celebration we attended as well, keep scrolling!


 Christmas at  Husby's Mom and Dad's house.



 Christmas at my Grandma and Grandpa's house.



 Christmas at my Mom & Dad's house.



'Snowy' Pine Cones

These pine cones live in a little basket in front of the fire place at Husby's Parent's house.  I thought they made a pretty picture, the Little Man thought they made great tossing toys ;)


I'll be back in the next few days with my winter decor, as well as pics of how we celebrated the new year.  Hope you are all having a great start to 2015!


-Jennifer

© Jennifer Adams Flowers 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment