Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Photos From the Workroom

It's a crazy busy week.  

I'm working on creating five separate wedding packages. 
I'm working on photographing and editing those five separate packages.  
I'm getting everything designed and ready to go for Little Man's birthday party this weekend.  
Every one of us has yet another cold....the joys of being a kindergarten family :)  
And I decided that this was the week to start writing my book......

I'm not crazy....am I?  :D :D :D

Anyway I thought I would share with you a few photos from my workroom.  I  haven't watermarked them, they are free for you to use and share however you like.  Enjoy!



 White Roses



 White Dahlias



 Yellow Dahlias



 Two-Toned Daffodils



 Pink Roses



Red Roses


I hope you liked the photos, thanks for stopping by!

-Jennifer

© Jennifer Adams Flowers 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment