Saturday, February 20, 2016

Red Roses - Valentine Decor





I was all set to write about how we celebrated Valentine's Day last weekend....and then I kinda sorta  got lost in my scrapbooking :D

So instead, I'll share with you how easy it was to put together a cute little vase of faux flowers (cause you know, those photos are already edited and waiting on my computer...hee hee hee)

Note:  I used my flowers for holiday decorating, but any color/ flower type could be substituted to make all sorts of lovely arrangements.



Dollar Store Find

I found these red rose bundles a few weeks ago at Dollar tree.  If you keep your eye out, you can sometimes find some really nice florals there!

I love red roses and I thought they would be a perfect addition to my valentine decor, so I purchased three bundles.

(You can click here to see the rest of my valentine decor)



Make a Bunch

After removing the cellophane from the three separate packages, I bundled them together using some floral tape.  You will need a pair of wire cutters if you want to even up the stem length like I did.



Vased

All that was left to do was pop them into a vase and they were ready to go.

I love inexpensive, easy projects!  Almost as much as I love it when my photos are already edited and where they should be, *ahem* not still on my phone! :D :D :D

I hope you enjoyed this how-to post, thanks for stopping by!

-Jennifer

© Jennifer Adams Flowers 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment