Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Valentine Happenings

I like to start celebrating Valentine's Day a little early!

Com on in and take a look at our fun so far:



Holiday Candy

Valentine's season is one of the times where I actually put out a candy bowl...well, for a few days anyway.  (If I leave it out then the little people tend to get in to it a lot more frequently than I'd prefer).  After a couple of days I tuck the candy into the pantry :)

(You can click here or here to read about these pretty roses and the rest of my Valentine decor)



Andes & Bliss

A closer look reveals that the bowl is filled with mint and dark chocolates, yum!



Valentine Fun

I get the kiddos a tiny box of chocolates each year. They keep them in the pantry and are really good about getting one piece each day.  It's just not Valentine's season without a heart-shaped box of chocolates!

The kids also got something new to wear:  Pjs for Little Man and a t-shirt for Baby Girl.

I have to admit that I buy these for my own purposes; not only do the kids wear their holiday fashions for the photo shoots that I like to do, but once outgrown, the clothing makes a great addition to my seasonal quilts!

  (I'll post soon with pictures of my Valentine quilt)


That's it for now, thanks for stopping by!
-Jennifer

© Jennifer Adams Flowers 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment