Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Valentine's Day 2016 - How We Celebrated



Working today from a Mid-Western blizzard!  Let's talk about Valentine's Day!

**********

We celebrated Valentines Day with a small gift exchange, brunch and plenty of relaxing.  For brunch we had biscuits and gravy, scrambled eggs, smoothies annnnd....bacon roses!

Check out the photos below:



Pretty Plates

I used a little red glitter gel to dress up our plates.

(I used it on the smoothie glasses too, but didn't get a photo - you can click here if you want to see something similar)



Everybody Helps

When Baby Girl saw that I was decorating plates, she wanted in on the fun.  The top photo shows the 'Happy Valentine's Day' message that she added to my plate.  

Not to be outdone, once the Little Man caught on he decided to help too....by taking a fork to Husby's already decorated plate ;)



Bacon Roses

When, I told Husby I was going to give him roses for Valentine's Day he looked confused....but when he saw the 'roses' he was quite pleased.  I'll post later this week with instructions on how to make these yourself.


I hope you enjoyed this holiday post, thanks for stopping by!

-Jennifer

© Jennifer Adams Flowers 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment