Monday, June 16, 2014

Another Good Weekend ;) Treasure Hunting 2014

How far can $2 go to design the home?  Let me show you!
My Baby Girl and I are having a great time with our treasure hunting, here's what we found recently:





Artificial holly .25

I'm going to be honest here...I have no idea how I will use this holly!  It's just so realistic and I'm pretty sure I don't have any.  Christmas ornaments?   A wreath?  I guess we'll see!



 A set of miniature star shaped cake pans .25 for the set.

  I like to bake and decorate my own desserts for birthdays and holidays.  I even have a bakers rack (Thank you Brother and Sister in law!) in my kitchen dedicated to my collection of cupcake decor and the cabinet houses my cake and cupcake pans.  When I saw these at this price I had to snatch them up!



 Heart shaped wreath form .25

I have been wanting to create a Valentine wreath for awhile now out of solid red open roses. I even bought the roses already and have just been waiting on finding the wreath form.  This will do perfectly!  I'm tucking it away until Valentine season next year.




A set of  heart shaped cookie cutters .25 for the set.

Also in my bakers cupboard is my collection of cookie cutters. I have soooo many, I just can't help myself!  Simple plastic ones, such as these, I store away to use for cookies.  But really pretty metal ones I use to decorate with.  I like to hang them up in the kitchen beneath my wall cabinets (you will get to see some of that when the fall holidays roll around!)


 Ceramic cake pan with recipe for Red Velvet Cake printed on the inside $1

Another Valentine's find!  Why do I love Valentine's day?  Because it's the perfect holiday to showcase anything to do with baking!....(and the RED roses, lets not forget those!)  I will display this cake pan on the shelves in my dining room when the time comes.  I also have a whole collection of faux cakes and cupcakes, so this will fit right in.

You're going to have to wait a few months before I can show you all of my Valentine goodies, but for now I hope you enjoyed the post!  Thanks for stopping by and happy treasure hunting!


-Jennifer

© Jennifer Adams Flowers 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment