Monday, June 23, 2014

Stars & Stripes 2014

Available Now:  Patriotic Wedding Set!

In time for Independence Day celebrating, this set is perfect for the military Bride or anyone who just wants to show love for the good ole' USA!


A mix of white daisies, white zinnias, red roses and blue accent flowers.

Remember when I found the fabric poinsettias and mentioned my idea for a patriotic themed wedding?  (You can read about that here) Well as it turns out, I didn't like the look of them in the pieces.  Not even a little bit.  That happens sometimes in design.  No biggie, just look for another idea and keep moving.  I ended up going with roses instead because they created a more elegant look



 Bridal Bouquet



 Maid of Honor Bouquet



4 Bridesmaid's Bouquets



'Toss' Bouquet



Top Photo:  2 Pin-On Corsages for the Mothers, 2 Boutonnieres for the Fathers
Bottom Photo:  Boutonnieres for the Groom, Best Man and 4 Groomsmen



This 17 piece package can be found in my eBay store and is listed in auction style.  

Want to see what else is currently available?  Check out my eBay store here


-Jennifer

© Jennifer Adams Flowers 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment