Sunday, June 8, 2014

Playhouse Wreath 2014

A few weeks ago, Baby Girl and I were treasure hunting when she found a few craft supplies.  She decided she needed to make a wreath for her playhouse door :)

(You can read about her playhouse here)



The sparkly 'gem' stones and star-shaped sequins that she couldn't pass up.



She already had these miniature flowers and grapevine wreath in her craft box.



I pulled out some plates leftover from a previous birthday party to organize her supplies.  Once that glue was poured, she was ready to go!



The finished product, not bad for a 4-year-old!
And, it only cost .50!



 
 Another view of her playhouse, complete with wreath.


I always enjoy it when I can share my love for crating and decorating with my little ones.  Hope you enjoyed the post, thanks for stopping by!

-Jennifer

© Jennifer Adams Flowers 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment