Thursday, June 5, 2014

Playhouse Decor 2014

After blogging about the start of this year's garden (you can check that out here), I thought it might be fun to tour Baby Girl's playhouse!

 Welcome to the playhouse!  I love this little house and I had a lot of fun setting it up.

 Baby Girl made the wreath herself.  Not bad for a 4-year-old! 


 A close-up of her wreath.



What are you waiting for? Come in, come in!

(Never mind the dirt, soooooomebody likes to 'cook' with sand!)



Here is her refrigerator, well stocked with an assortment of yummy plastic foods!


Her sink and dishwasher.  



The oven and stove top.



Here is where I had a little fun!
I used hooks to hang up her cups, cooking utensils and oven mit and an artificial daisy mum sits on top of the fridge next to the happy tomato.  I also purchased a hanging plant basket at the dollar store and suspended it from the ceiling above the sink (after shortening the chain).  Now she has a cute little place to store her fruit.

Right now she has potted flowers around the front and sides of the hose.  I also have a pot of Morning Glories on the roof as I hope they vine nicely down the sides of the house and around the windows.  I am hoping to find a window box of some sort for the front. She will probably just end up digging into it for 'ingredients' but in my imagination it looks adorable! ;)

I am also keeping my eye out for a small welcome mat for her front door.  Then I think the little house will be complete!

That's our playhouse, hope you enjoyed the tour!


-Jennifer

© Jennifer Adams Flowers 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment