Monday, June 30, 2014

Weekend Design Haul 2014

You know we had another good weekend, especially since Mamaw joined us for our treasure hunting!  Take a look at what we found:



 Miniature candy heart treat boxes .50

These will be really cute in one of my glass candy jars, 
but I bet my Baby Girl will have other ideas ;)



 Christmas Tree Skirt $2

I love Christmas decorating!  So much so that we actually have three trees; one in the dining room, one in the living room and one in the kitchen.  There is a specific spot on the living room couch that if I sit right there, I can see ALL of the trees at once!  Happiness!

Anyway, you know I love gold and this Christmas tree skirt happens to match my current living room skirt perfectly (in the dining room I have chocolate brown).  I will use this one for the kitchen.



 Stained glass jewelry box .25

Baby Girl found this little box and had to have it for her room.  Mamaw had to buy it for her ;)



 Wooden crate $1

My good friend Kirstie made an adorable storage crate for my Baby Girl.  Starting with a crate just like this one, she painted it out white before adding a little glitter.  Then she added letters to spell out Baby Girl's name in pink and purple.

I was just thinking about how I would like to make one for the Little Man as well, and here it is. Now I just have to decide if I will leave it this color or paint it white....I prefer white, but I think the natural look is more boyish.  ....I'll let Husby decide!



Brand new strawberry shortcake scented candle .50

Another gift from Mamaw, this candle will be perfect for the 
Strawberry Shortcake birthday party we are planning!

Well that's all of the design goodness for now, thanks for stopping by!

-Jennifer

© Jennifer Adams Flowers 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment