Saturday, June 28, 2014

Summer Footprint Art 2014


Can you tell I love making memories?  And I love recording them just as much!
  One of my favorite things about my kiddos are their tiny hands and feet.  I want to remember them always so I make hand or footprint art pieces for each holiday/ season.

With inspiration found on Pinterest, I went with butterflies for our summer print art.



This is the new butterfly I just did with the Little Guy. Since it's difficult to hold, paint and stamp with a squirmy, kicky baby, I decided to keep it simple with only one color.  I like the results!

You can't tell from the picture, but these are really tiny feet ;)



This one is my Baby Girl's.
Since she is quite a bit older I could get her to sit still long enough for multiple colors.

Before framing I always add my kids name and date to the picture. This is so we can easily tell how old they were as the years pass by.  (That's what the blur is in this picture).

That's all of the summery print art I have so far.
Hope you enjoyed, thanks for stopping by!


-Jennifer

© Jennifer Adams Flowers 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment